This is one of our most popular package. These 10 day and 9 night package includes: Cusco, Sacred Valley , Inka Trail ,Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca. These destinations are a must for all those visiting Peru and the Cusco and Puno Region.
Realize why Bioandean Expeditions has a good reputation.First of all we are a 100% Peruvian Agency based in Cusco Peru and We offer the very best service, using carefully 3stars,4stars and 5stars hotels which are based on great Standards and the leaders in their category here in Cusco and Puno Region. When you arrive to Cusco you will be greeted by one of our representatives holding a sign with your name on it. After your arrival at your hotel you will meet your guide who will be given a pre-briefing. During our tours we look after our passengers every step of the way. There are no hidden surprises. Yes – we included the train back from Machu Picchu and all internal land and air transportation (Included domestic flights) All our full day tours include lunch.
DAY 01:Cusco City Tour (Overnight Cusco)
Upon arrival to Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height, will have the free morning to rest and also we suggest you have a light lunch in either your hotel or in one of the surrounded; in the afternoon we will depart on a City tour (entrance to the archaeological centers and museums including) we will visit the Main square, Cathedral, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q’enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, tour finishes 6:30pm approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight. (No meals included)
DAY 02: Sacred Valley of the Inkas (Pisaq -Urubamba-Ollantaytambo-Chimcheros)-( Overnight in Cusco Hotel)
Breakfast. You will be picked up at 8:15 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful Indian market in Pisac where a mixture of color and tradition will be able appreciated besides will have a good opportunity to try our bargain skills on the free time to interact with the local craftsmen to purchase their hand-made souvenirs. The Valley has a distance of 31 km (19 miles) of Cusco, and an altitude of 2,970 ms (9,700 p), Pisac is located to the entrance of the Sacred Valley and followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant and after we explore Ollantaytambo we will be visit Chimcheros which is another great archeological site in the Sacred Valley we will be back in cusco at around 6:00pm (B,L)
Day 03: INCA TRAIL : CUSCO – PISKACUCHO – WAYLLABAMBA
We will leave from Cusco and travel to Urubamba where we will stop briefly at Ollaytaytambo where you can buy last minute gear and personal needing, then we move on to Piskacuchu (Km 82) and the start of the Inca Trail. We will have lunch at Miskay and relax a bit before hiking to our first campsite. Huayllabamba,Along the way we will see the first and the biggest archeological site of the inka trail patallaqta
Day 04: INCA TRAIL DAY :WAYLLABAMBA – WARMIWAÑUSCA – PAQAYMAYU
We’ll start the day, early in the morning, just to take advantage of the shade of the mountains ,its much better to hike up to the highest point of the Inca Trail. Here, we can literally see the various ecological zones and microclimates, which make up the area, mapped out in front of us. We will cross the Warmiwañusca pass at 4,200 meters/13,780 feet above sea level. After lunch we will continue on to the Pacaymayo campsite, where we will enjoy dinner and a well deserved rest.
Day 05: INCA TRAIL DAY:PAQAYMAYU – CHAQ´ICOCHA – WIÑAYWAYNA
begins with a nutritious breakfast and then a 45-minute hike up to the second highest pass on the Trail (3,850 meters/12,631 feet above sea level), and along the way we will visit the Runcuracay archeological site. During the day’s hike, we will also visit the Sayacmarca and Phuyupatamarca quechuan archeological sites . After lunch we will head to the Wiñaywayna site , where we will spend our last night on the inka Trail.(B,L)
Day 06: INCA TRAIL DAY : WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
After an early breakfast, we begin the final leg of the trek to the lost city of Machupicchu. First, we will hike to Inti Punku (“Sun Gate”), where we will take in an inspiring and panoramic view of the Machupicchu citadel. After a short hike down to Machupicchu, we will register and then enjoy a 2-hours guided tour of the sanctuary-city. After the tour of Machupicchu, we will take the bus down or walk to Aguas Calientes where we will enjoy a buffet lunch and free time to enjoy the town before returning to cusco by train(B)
Day off in Cusco and you will travel from Cusco to Puno at 10:00 pm so you will arrive to Puno at 6:00 Am on the 8th day
Day 08: Uros Islands and Amantani
We will pick you up from the Bus Station so will take to our lodge where you can take a hot shower and have breakfast after this Between 7.40am and 8am Transfer from the lodge to the port and by motor boat we take you to one of the legendary Uros Islands where you can observe the lives of the Uros people who live on floating reed islands, some only 20 meters in length. After a beautiful 3hr boat ride we reach Amantani Island where we will break into smaller groups to stay with the local families. You have the opportunity to trek to the top of the mountain (4150 m.a.s.l) to see the Temples of the Pachamama and Pachatata and enjoy the traditional customs of the island people. Food and authentic music prepared and performed by your designated family meals’ lunch, dinner with
Accommodation: rustic accommodation with family. Maximum Altitude: 4150 m.a.s.l.
Day 09:Taquile Island – Puno
After breakfast we take a short boat ride to the neighboring Taquile Island, where we will tour around the ruins and visit these beautiful people, world famous for their intricate and fascinating weavings, after lunch we take the return trip to Puno. Arrival in the afternoon and transfer back to your hotel approx 4 pm. End of service. Meals 01 Breakfast, 01 typical lunch in Taquile.
Breakfast in your hotel. At the designated time you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the Juliaca airport ( will take 40 minutes by private taxi) for your departing flight.
You will be assisted at the airport before you board your plane
Includes / Not Includes
- All Transfers as mentioned in the Travel Program
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Cusco (double,twin or triple room)
- Top hotels in each category with all hotels based on US Standard
- All tours mentioned in the travel program
- All Entrance Fees
- Professional English Speaking Guides
- One way Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollamtaytambo
- One way bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- 3 Breakfasts (in hotel), 1 lunch (included on Full Day Tour)
- Domestic Flights (Lima- Cusco) (Juliaca-Lima) we have the right to provide you the flight tickets in any company we considere good for the Agency
- 24 Hour assistanc
What is included in the Inca Trail ?
- Pre-departure briefing at your hotel/office
- Professional English speaking private tour guide
- Collection from your hotel (we pick you up where you are staying) from 6:00 to 6:30 am
- Bus to km 82 piskakucho ( trailhead)
- Tourist train (cerrojo-backpacker ) back to Ollantaytambo and then bus back to Cusco)
- Entrance fee to the inka trail and Machupicchu
- Food: *3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 afternoon snacks (hot drinks, biscuits and popcorn) and 3 dinners
- We have 4 people tents for 2-people so there will be plenty of space to set up your backpacks
- Camping equipment (tent, cooking and eating tent. Chairs and tables )
- Comfortable air mattress (thernarest)
- Cook, porters (they just carry cooking stuff and camping equipment )
- Oxygen balloon for any emergency
- First Aid kit
- Vegetarian/special diet options available
- note: All Taxes are included .
What is Included in Puno ?
- Professional, English speaking-Spanish guide
- Collection from Puno Bus Station
- Admission ticket to the Island
- Motor boat-driver
- Speedy boat (Jumbo Class services)
- 01 Night hotel ***+ Breakfast, in Puno (double,twin or triple room)
- 01 Night Home stays with the Families (Amantani).
- DAY FIRST: 01 Typical Lunch-01 Typical Dinner-01 Typical Breakfast.
- DAY TWO: 01 Typical Lunch in the Island Taquile
- 24 Hour assistance
Price & availability
PRIVATE TOURS ARE BASED ON GROUP SIZE:
Two trekkers: 2200 USD$ per person
Three trekkers: 2150 USD$ per person
Four trekkers: 2100 USD$ per person
Five – to more: 2050 USD$ per person